Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectNeatly wrapped up ending
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=652834&mesg_id=652942
652942, Neatly wrapped up ending
Posted by dunk, Sun Jun-09-13 11:57 PM
-It will be interesting to see how all these reunited people interact after all this time away, esp. w/ Jamie & Cersei.

-Sad to see Jon run away from Ygritte. I thought he was dead on arrive but luckily he stuck it out. I'm sure they'll reunite one say ( at, I hope so).

- Arya has begun her lifetime worth of killing. I can imagine her and The Hound becoming a traveling duo of death as she slowly turns into a realm renowned assassin. At least it sounds cool in my head.

- Despite my many likes of this show I must say that many of these side story are quite boring and repetitive. Joffrey is bitchy as always. Theon cries and gets tortured the entire season. Sam's story was quite dull w/ the except of his encounter with the White Walkers. Some will argue but Daenerys' story has always been pretty bland to me. It's not because the lack of action but moreso because I knew the entire time that she'd get her way (Not because I've read any of the books. I haven't read a word). It just seemed inevitable that'd she build her army and kept her core group intact. I just wish she'd do some real fighting after three seasons of slow building (next season seems to be the beginning of the fight).

- Despite all the bitching above Tyrion's story has stayed engaging the entire season (series). Rob's short lived reign was interesting to watch (esp. his hot wife). Jamie and Brienne's journey was amazing from start to finish. And as mentioned before, Arya's cross country odyssey was possibly the best (and most tragic) tale of them all this season.

Anyone have predictions for next season?