Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti guess im supposed to say "spoiler alert"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=638491&mesg_id=670987
670987, i guess im supposed to say "spoiler alert"
Posted by beatnik, Thu Jan-23-14 01:35 AM
That ending was butt, if I had known the ending was the beginning and they were coming back around I would have been less entertained. And I hate when protagonists can't fight or just get beat the hell up.

Jean was a douche, I can understand not wanting to be knocked up but the way she spoke to llewyn throughout. . . douche.

John Goodman was not likeable at all, the point, but I wanted to punch him in the face.

Dean Moriarty had a easy payday. You've been typecast as a vagrant roadtripper.

And the end of their little segment was just awful, not awful viewing wise but Dean gets kidnapped and John just drugged up in a cold ass car with gimp legs and a cat.

And I wanted him to go to Akron, I thought he was going to leave that guy on the road ( pun, hehehe ) and hitch or there would just be an awkward scene of them arguing about him taking a detour mixed with Llewyn sitting at Danielles parents house getting called a dead beat dad.

And all the extra folk singer men were cool, that army kid was creepy though. Timberlake was as nice as expected, but then you find out his girl boinking everybody and he just seems dopey.

Great music and awesome cats too. Nice movie.