Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectJames Franco had me laughing **spoiler**
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=637990&mesg_id=644888
644888, James Franco had me laughing **spoiler**
Posted by beatnik, Sat Mar-23-13 08:00 AM
that scene in the bedroom when he was bragging about his stuff, that shit was funny.

when lil selena got scared of the niggas the only other person in the theater got up and walked out, but then she came back, coincidence.

The ending was cool, i didn't expect them to shoot him, but them walking through the party in bikinis and not getting hit was lame, would have been cooler if they got murked.

Gucci was actually alright, but when he was holding the little girl talking about his baby was hungry I laughed.

The philosophizing and lies to mothers on the phone was lame though, it was like hearing somebody read memes off of tumblr.

and it would have been cool if selena went bad and one of the bad girls got scared, but i guess both of those ends could be realistic or cliche.

all the titties were on the beach though, should known them lil disney girls weren't ready to bust down.

now if you'll excuse me i think i have to go register as a sex offender for watching that movie.