Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectcomic books and rap videos
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=637692&mesg_id=637734
637734, comic books and rap videos
Posted by buckshot defunct, Tue Jan-15-13 08:02 PM
Juggling between writing and drawing these days, just trying to get my weight up and figure out my lane creatively.

Been writing and drawing stuff for Mad Magazine for the past year or so, which has been awesome. Working on a couple self-published/indie comic titles as well, one of which has gotten attention from some pretty cool people. No deals just yet but lots of really exciting meetings. I feel like my partner and I are onto something with that one. Either way I love doing it, so it's a win. Also writing pitches, treatments etc for music videos which is a fun thing I never expected to be doing.

Depending on how some of that other stuff plays out, there's a few other things I wanna try my hand at in 2013. Itching to take a shot at screenwriting and would like to participate in some sorta art show at some point.

Thanks for starting up this post by the way. Lots of cool, talented people here and I'm eager to know what everyone's up to as well. Been a while since we did one of these...