Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThis about par for the course.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=630340&mesg_id=681276
681276, This about par for the course.
Posted by bwood, Thu Jun-26-14 02:07 AM
If you like these shits then you're gonna love this. If you hate these shits then you're gonna hate this. If you're indifferent to these shits then this one will definitely not change your mind.

-Nothing in this tops the Battle of Chicago from 3. As a matter of fact, the best part about this joint was the action scene in Chicago.

-This shit is so, so long that my boy turned to me afterwards and said he felt like he was held hostage after the first hour and a half.

-To be honest after that shit in Chicago, I just wanted Bay to wrap this shit up.

-And the Dinobots are only in it for 30 minutes, so I hope you niggas keep your expectations in tact if you were expecting them to have a bigger role.

-I can't believe the Romeo & Juliet law is real. I had to look that shit up when I got home.

-The Imagine Dragons score got on my nerves.

-Stanley Tucci was the best thing about this. But the samurai Autobot played by my nigga Ken Watanabe was too dope.