Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectcaught it yesterday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=627938&mesg_id=700730
700730, caught it yesterday
Posted by Calico, Tue Jul-21-15 08:49 AM
....really fun, cool movie... EVERYONE does a great job in here.... Rudd is able to play it st8 most of the time, which is a cool lil change....Stoll is a great villan...i liked that i could honestly see his "side" of things....i didn't even realize that was ole girl from "Lost" til the end LOL...

...the concisness of the movie and characters involved give the movie more "heart" than many of the other marvel movies....

the showing i went to seemed to have alot of folks in there seeing it a secong time....i might do the same on Sunday....

i didn't think it was the best martvel movie, but it's definitely different, and very, very good...my only complaint is i wasn't sure why Lang's ex wife acted like dude was a deadbeat during the first part of the movie....the story plays like he only did the ONE burglary, and for interesting reasons, but we almost get the sense that he did more, unmentioned "jobs"