Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectBump for the last few episodes of the series.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=623482&mesg_id=648629
648629, Bump for the last few episodes of the series.
Posted by herbiehowsermc, Wed May-01-13 03:11 AM
I just started watching The Office about 3 years ago, and slowly got caught up with it in the middle of season 9. Personally I think they view much better in chunks of 2 or 3 episodes, otherwise they seem to be lacking a lot, and a week (or two!) is way long to have to wait for one of these things.

This show definitely hasn't been as good as it was, but I'm still interested in how the whole documentary angle will wrap up. I'm also looking forward to Michael Scott back for the finale.

It does look they're just going through the motions a bit and wrapping up the romantic story lines of everybody that they can. After last week's episode it looks like Angela and Dwight will end up together, and obviously Jim and Pam will stay together.

The show seems to have run out of steam and it's good that they're ending it now, although I agree that it would have made more sense to end after season 8 (or even earlier). Although, I do like that it didn't just end with Jim and Pam's wedding, since obviously getting married doesn't mean that everything will be fine automatically.