Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectGo see Seven Psychopaths (Martin McDonagh, 2012).
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=621383&mesg_id=621383
621383, Go see Seven Psychopaths (Martin McDonagh, 2012).
Posted by bwood, Thu Aug-02-12 11:54 PM
(There, I'm doing it again. This'll easily lose the box office this weekend and go under the radar. Don't let this go under your radar. Go see it. Immediately. -FL)

This is in my top 3 of the year so far and I can't wait to see it again when it gets released in November. The version my nigga and I saw tonight was almost finished. They had a temp score (alot of the music cues were from Fincher' Dragon Tattoo and Anderson's There Will Be Blood) and a few shots need color correction. And they need ending credits. But yea McDonagh really out did himself here. Ten times better than "In Bruges" and really fucking funny and brutal. Of course the violence and the comedy go hand in hand. And the all-star cast just kills it. Go in blind, trust me it's that much better. This is definitely gonna be a cult film as the audience I was in was dying from laughter the whole time and ate this shit up. But let's be real this is not gonna set the box office on fire. But yea McDonagh really stepped his game up on this guys. Trust me.