Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectNobody wants to discuss the premier?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=570740&mesg_id=571058
571058, Nobody wants to discuss the premier?
Posted by Y2Flound, Tue Jun-28-11 11:36 AM
Some things I really liked.

Esteban being dead and his cartel breaking up- I hope this is real, I don't want a season of her just running from him and his goons again, hopefully that story line is just finished.

Shane being a grownup- This season going 3 years in the future benefits Shane's character the most. Every other season picked up where the last one left off but yet Shane looking 2 years older. This time he is just a grown up who is allowed to be a weirdo, yet he is still strangely dependent on Andy and his mom since they were always there for him.

The jump in the future in general- Finally feels like some fresh shit can happen on this show now that 3 years have passed.

Nancy's kid calling her Aunt Nancy- This is probably the first real hard hitting thing to just say yea you fucked up too much now look what happened. She isn't going to just take the kid and fuck him up worse so she will always have to deal with her son being her nephew.

Things I didn't like

Silas as a model- I'm sure this won't be a big storyline but he just irked me sitting in the chair having his face pampered.

Nancy grabbing all those grenades- I don't know where thats going but god damn woman. You JUST got out of jail and got the warning that you'll head right back if you fuck up once. You telling me on day 1 you are going to bring a suitcase of grenades into a halfway house where he said we will randomly check your shit?

Overall the debut has me interested in the season, I just hope they manage to avoid falling back into the hole of the last few.