Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIronman 1 & 2 or BBegins & TDK?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=518754&mesg_id=518754
518754, Ironman 1 & 2 or BBegins & TDK?
Posted by HecticHavoc, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
there was a thread in 08 comparing the first two. now that all 4 have been released, i'm curious to see as to what series you guys prefer.

in my opinion, its Ironman by twelve thousand million light years (c) Stephen Hawking

seriously. if that "get off my set!!" motherfucker intrigued you more than RDjr then you are just a blind Batman lover.

Liam fucking NEESON? barehanded asswhooping of a full suited Batman? "we sacked Rome!!" get the fuck out of here please.

TDK was decent. even though it forgot it was a movie about a crybaby rich kid who wanted a city prosecutor to take his place. fuckin quitter.

Ironman, as a superhero, is 10x better than Batman. again, Liam Neeson almost knocked his ass out on that train. Ironman would annihilate him.

i've had this debate with my friends and im the only one who likes the Ironman series over the Batman series, but hopefully some of you on here agree with me.

Poll question: Ironman 1 & 2 or BBegins & TDK?

Poll result (57 votes)
Ironman (11 votes)Vote
Batman (46 votes)Vote