Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti may not remember this correctly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=484761&mesg_id=484793
484793, i may not remember this correctly
Posted by rick, Tue Nov-03-09 06:23 PM
but during the fight club commentary with ed norton and brad pitt, ed was going off on the one scene when they were walking down the street, bashing in the windshields of every car windshield.

he said he insisted on only smashing bmws and mbs and shit, and leaving the more economical cars like the civics and geos be.

but he insisted on having a vw new beetle, because he particularly loathed how the hippy generation grew up, became captains of industry (apparently, specifically at vw), and tried tor recreate their youth with it, rathering than creating something new and original. it's difficult to carry across his tone, but i would call it kind of heavy handed and pedantic.

brad pitt, quiet this whole time, replies "wow, ed, i never thought about that, that generation really has captured their youth in that car. i think im going to get one."

i thought it was funny how he just clowned ed norton. in general, those guys were pretty good.

mcnulty and omar gave a great commentary on an ep in s2. they were talking about nick sobotkas gfs tits.

kevin smith is always entertaining.

i havent heard qt i dont think, but i would guess he would be awesome.