Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Jennifer's Body-check your self 4 u wrek your self
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=460747&mesg_id=476534
476534, RE: Jennifer's Body-check your self 4 u wrek your self
Posted by neonangel rastaboy, Sun Sep-20-09 07:38 PM
This is in my mind what I call a whool over the eyes film.

No matter what they say or how they dress this film up its another peice of fuct up "intertainment" that showcases sick behavior. Blood thirsty europeans. And teaching young people to be heartless and evil "bitches". An wraps it all up in a slick well produced hi gloss package.

This ruse is espically effective when you add an air of comedy to the mix.

All I could think when I saw the previws of this film was 30 days of night.

I feel like i should sue someone for making that film, after watching bits and peices of it (as that was all that i could humanly stomache), i was both sickened and horrified. An feel like its mission in being made was to steal the innocense from my eyes, and my soul. Just by watching the tasteless, peice of trash.

Didi it tell any real story that I need to watch, that actually had anything valid or realistic to say about life?
no and no

I think it is so strange, that people can be entetained by these new unnecesiarly blood thirsty films, that seem to come out 2 at a time each month. And not realize that this type of butality that these films are promoting is the same type of Brutality that was used against the Native American people.

To add insult to injury, there has not been any African American major motion pictures, aside from the New Tyler Perry film- I can Do Bad All by Myself.
Yet every month we need two new horror films.

Uhhh i think not.

This country lives on the graves of the dead Native American and African Americans that built this country, and now as our "great empire" reches its peak. We dance on there graves running to the theaters to watch films of death ad distruction.

Check you reason people. Know what you are doing be concious of what you are being shown.

artlion rast in traning.