Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectlet's see...that would make it around 1971
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=456186&mesg_id=457814
457814, let's see...that would make it around 1971
Posted by disco dj, Wed Jun-17-09 05:45 PM

>If only we could have seen what Claire was rocking in the
>pre-Vanessa days...

which was pretty much in the height of the Black Love era.

So, you gotta think, they were making nice loot even though they already had 3 kids.

I'm thinking she had that big ass 1970's flip hairdo and rocked the Hillman t-shirt to bed. But she probably wore it well.

Hol' up:

now that I think about it, the Timeline on "The Cosby Show" is kinda fucked up... think about it. Sondra was a college student in 1983, which at makes her at LEAST 18 or 19, right? which means as the oldest kid, she was born in approx 1964 or so. Which ALSO means that if Cliff and Claire were out of school and established BEFORE they started having kids, they were about 26 years old or so when she was born ( I counted 4 years of graduate study even though it's probably more) that they were born in approx 1938 or so.

I don't recall them being THAT old on the show. Have they ever made references to their youth on the show? ( meaning have they ever said what decade it was when they started dating?)