Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectshyt was mad predictable and not very realistic
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=455183&mesg_id=455810
455810, shyt was mad predictable and not very realistic
Posted by Grand_Royal, Sat Jun-06-09 09:43 PM
I don't remember all the details becuz I was forced to see it so long ago, but I'll try to remember what I didn't like about it.

-Sanaa was an accountant making $60k/yr, she sat in board meeting with top execs, but her and her construction worker hubby lived like they were both making 6 digits/yr. Husband was never suspicious and she managed to save what, 300k? Yet she didn't want to pay for daycare and acted pretty shitty to her fam who watched the kid. The whole arrangement was just "odd".

-So the homeless guy was rich and was content to be a bum until the end of the film where the son's intentions were exposed?! Oh wait so was the mother, she was rich, but she struggled, so the rich mother could say "A-HA!" at the end. It was like they were part of a big prank, except the joke was on er'body BUT rich white lady. One of the biggest conflicts in the film was solved with EASE.

-My date said "she's dying" as soon as she said she wanted to take a trip. Luckily, it was an empty theater, we could talk shyt and laugh during the unintentional funny parts of the movie.

Overall, it just seemed like a Lifetime movie. I'd never really seen his movies, but all I could think about was my friend, who said "Tyler Perry writes like a 6th grade girl" lol

catch a swollen heart, from not rollin' smart