Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectMore Answers...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=434806&mesg_id=435051
435051, More Answers...
Posted by wordlife, Thu Feb-19-09 12:40 PM
* Where’s Aaron?
>>with Claire's Mommma

* What favor did Ben have to keep and loose end did he have to tie up? (Please don’t be Penny! Please don’t be Penny!)
>>I think he went after Penny

* How did Ben end up beaten up (Please don’t be Desmond! Please don’t be Desmond!)
>> Desmond, or Whidmore's People, whooped that tail

* How did Hurley know what flight to be on?
>>Charlie tells him?

* What’s up with the guitar case that Hurley was carrying?
>>Maybe it's one that Charlie owned?

* Is it okay that Aaron wasn’t on the flight?
>>Yeah, he's special

* How did Sayid end up in custody and why would he need to be transported to Guam?
>>Prolly find out next week

* What happened with Sun between the time she left the Lamp Post and the time she arrived at the airport?
>>See above

* How did Ms. Hawking end up with Locke’s suicide note?
Hmm, see above... but i bet she was with Locke when he died

* How did Jack and company end up on the island sans a plane crash?
>>??

* What year is it when they get on the island? It’s the 70’s because it’s the DHARMA era but how close to the Purge are we?
>>we'll see, but def seems like 70s. Hmmm, i have a new question below...

* What else does the island want with Desmond?
>>he's special so i'm sure we'll find out. i bet it has something to do with Daniel

* Who came up with the formula that helped Ms. Hawking find the island?
>> Daniel?

* Is Widmore aware of the Lamp Post and, if so, how come he hasn’t used that to get back to the island?
>>Wait a minute???? see below...

* Who was the man who gave his condolencese to Jack and is seated with the Oceanic Six?
>>New character named Ceasar

* Did Locke really kill himself?
>>I think so

* It was 46 hours later when Jack and company made it to the island but Ms. Hawking said they only had 36, what happened in those 10 hours?
>>good question

* How is all of them returning to the island going to help especially considering they all didn’t return?
>>they did

* What did happen to everyone else on Aijira Flight 316?
>>???
* Why didn’t Frank get off the plane the second he saw those Oceanic Six fuckers?
>>he wants to be down

okay i have a couple questions:

Since they are back in the 70s, will there be 2 Ben's there or will he just pop back into his younger self? should be interesting

And my other question is big, i think. If Ms. Hawking was explaining that the Lamp Post was their way of finding the island, what sense does that make if she (and widmore) was on the island back in the 50s (rememebr the h-bomb)? Which came first, them being there and leaving or them finding out about the island and going there? i'm lost on that one.