Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectListen there, Einstein....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=402995&mesg_id=403943
403943, Listen there, Einstein....
Posted by BarTek, Wed Sep-24-08 04:14 PM
Like I said... I don't have to adhere to anything you or anyone else believes.. my belief is my very own.. and he was being pompous by assuming that I did not get No Country for Old Men... there is a huge difference between 2001 and No Country... you know what it is?

ONE DOESN'T REQUIRE FOR YOU TO READ A BOOK BEFORE YOU WATCH IT TO UNDERSTAND IT.

Also, just because something is considered classic, doesn't mean I have to automatically accept it. The sound effects are terrible! The high pitched beeping, terrible.. the piercing sounds, terrible... the weak scenes of him entering an alien world... as if that wasn't an ocean with color filters on the footage.. WEAK... try harder... finally, bring a bit more context to the ending if you are going to make a book into a movie with just basic and minimal requirements... I'm sorry, but it's not perfect, or nearly as good as you let others convince you it is. So please, grow your own personality, your own sense of self, and stop following everything.

Be your own.

@}-,-`-

Love is Dead