Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIt's such a hard question
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=381863&mesg_id=381880
381880, It's such a hard question
Posted by JungleSouljah, Thu Jun-26-08 01:08 PM
I agree that Cars and Bug's Life are probably in the bottom. After that it gets really difficult.

There are a lot of things that I really love about Toy Story 2 but it just doesn't feel as good as Toy Story to me.

Monster's Inc holds a special place in my heart because of all the 'boo' and 'kitty' stuff. It's a pretty ingenious plot to boot (like most of Pixar's films).

Finding Nemo may be their best film but I really love the Brad Bird films. I wonder if we give The Incredibles so much love because the voice casting was utterly brilliant in so many ways, the style of animation was spot on for what they were doing, and it's about a family/community of super heroes. The plot almost feels a little too obvious, but then you think "they're superheroes who are essentially in witness protection" what's not to love?

I need to see Ratatouille a few more times to see how it holds up. But there's a lot that endears me to that film.

I'm incredibly geeked for Wall-E.