Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectBut let's talk about Minivan Mojo again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=381659&mesg_id=381753
381753, But let's talk about Minivan Mojo again
Posted by MothershipConnection, Wed Jun-25-08 09:54 PM
Goddamn does she look good. My dream is to see her and Crush fighting on Earthquake or pretty much any event where they can get titty to titty. Get it done Hulkster!

(I'm pretty sure he makes all the decisions regarding the show)

I like most of the editions they made to the new season. It doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as the first season, hell I watched all of the first season and didn't even notice the new season had started until an episode or two in, but I think in terms of quality it has gotten better. Did you see some of the hits last week? Goddamn some of them were brutal. That new brunette Gladiator had a brutal form tackle against ol girl in blue on the Powerball. Ray Lewis woulda been proud. More of these events are suited toward big hits and people eating it, which is all good to me.

Also, did yall see the dude with one leg do the Eliminator a couple episodes ago? Damn that was wrong, but its like they made the Eliminator especially hilarious for cripples.