Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAMERICAN GLADIATORS S2: Bigger, Better and more LAILA
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=381659&mesg_id=381659
381659, AMERICAN GLADIATORS S2: Bigger, Better and more LAILA
Posted by Ceej, Wed Jun-25-08 02:33 PM
A lil late but not TOO LATE here are some mid-summer season highlights:

-The winners of last season are now legit gladiators named JET and Hurricane and GOD DAMN does MiniVan look wet and HOT AS FUCK

-We basically have a new Gladiator a week and the women are getting better lookin and guys are getting more campy, especially that olympic javolin thrower

-We've had a Lou Forigno cameo along with a FULL GREEN TITAN on the joust wherest Titan has an amazing undefeated record.

-Just this week we had couples battling eachother and in both eliminators the conetstants who trailed not only won the comp but posted the fastest scores for the men and WOMEN

-They now have statistics for the gladiators in each event and of course Crush has never lost anything, and she continues to have the bestest breast on the show

-Everytime Laila Ali interviews the men she gets more angular (its hard to explain but if you watch you'll now exactly what I mean and the Hulkster continues to use his triceps to end his sentences.

-And last but DEFINITly not least, apparently ALL the Gladiators are on the Jerrod diet cuz they all have custom Subway samiches they want us to know about........if youre a hardcore GLADDY U SEE IT!!!

If I missed anything please add on, Buck!! Was there a Lil Wayne cameo that flew over my head?? If so I need the youtube for my life to be complete.