Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectway to take it out of context. it had nothing to do with reeves.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=369999&mesg_id=370410
370410, way to take it out of context. it had nothing to do with reeves.
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri May-09-08 06:12 PM
>>i wanna see a stronger, badass supes that wrecks shop on
>some
>>villains and DOESN'T have to be near death every fucking
>time
>>out while some human flys to HIS rescue. i dig that element
>>but it's like every movie so far. or the little chambe that
>>reenergized him... meh.... it was cool an shit but dammit
>can
>>we just see him get pissed and beat the snot out of someone
>>now?

>You realize Reeves didn't write the script, right?

yes, see, this was the paragraph AFTER talking about reeves. the previous paragraph, about reeves, ended with, "actually i am roundly underwhelmed by the superman portrayal on screen."

so that was a different subject all together. i spoke briefly about reeves, thought about superman on screen as a whole, and then i elaborated on my issues with superman on screen- not reeves. this part wasn't about reeves. and how many actors have there been on screen as superman? i count 6, if you add the superboy show from the 80's. thats a lot of actors. so my issue of superman on screen-if the issue of those portrayals with the actors-would have to be an issue with all of those actors, right?

of course, you needed that for your tired, unimaginative snark so it's all good. i'm not gonna hate on your hate game. i give it a 6- you made the effort to make a play on my name, but it's been done. and it's been done better. decent try though.