Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI can't imagine you being any wronger.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=369999&mesg_id=370064
370064, I can't imagine you being any wronger.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu May-08-08 04:30 PM
He had to be at BARE MINIMUM 65 in accordance with him being that age during the Holocaust, and he had to be evenly aged (and matched, for that matter) with Professor X. So your argument about his age is dumber than dumb.

Your argument about the comic books is also dumb. First of all, he was never happy about Charles having to die in the movies. He felt Charles was dying for a nobler cause than the one Charles was fighting FOR. That was abundantly clear to me.

And as for him looking like a bitch flying? Well, I can't think of anything LESS bitch than him flying out of his cell in X2. That's one of the most badass flights ever in the history of comics.

And you said "he's not afraid to get down and dirty"... well, he did fuck up a ton of people, blow lots of shit up, unhinge an iconic bridge, and, oh yeah, try to sacrifice his best friend for his cause. But you took issue with that... so I'm not sure what you want.

So... yeah, you're very very wrong.