Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectyou're generalizing. That's what the problem is...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=360694&mesg_id=360970
360970, you're generalizing. That's what the problem is...
Posted by disco dj, Mon Mar-31-08 02:16 PM

>then MAKE or REPLY to a fuckin thread about it, then. PROVE to
>me that you don't fuck with those films either.

If I don't fuck with it, why make a thread about it? That would be making myself look like an asshole. the FIRST word out of anybody's mouth would be "If you don't fuck with it, why do you care?"

and they'd be right.

all i see if
>you coming into TP threads hatin. i mean, until you act
>different, that's what you are to me.

maybe you meant in general. I don't post up too much in threads that relate to movies I haven't seen. and like I said earlier, I've never seen a TP flick all the way through. Now I'll comment on the politics of it, but the actual review post of the film is not where I belong. I can't hate on something I haven't seen.

>
>> but,
>>>let a TP movie come out...here y'all come, all eager and
>>>persistent and shit, like zombie's pressed for brains.

you keep saying "ya'll". I think you've just waged war on everybody as a whole.

>>>mmmmhuh. enough with this, man. too many like you.

But YOU'RE all cool, right? Your way is the only way to see things? What do you mean "like me"?

i done had
>this debate enough. you don't like his movies, that's fine.

Apparently not, becuase you seem to think it's fundamentally wrong to NOT like his shit.

>but, don't come in my threads crying because i'm shittin on
>some white dude's bullshit ass flick that you happen to like.

Haven't seen it. Why? It looks like some shit I WOULD NOT LIKE.

nobody's crying , dog. But you're being just as hateful as you seem to think everybody else is.

>
>
>i can only assume hankyheadedness from such behavior.

Never Assume, because, well, you know the rest.

No personally, I got no beef with you, but you're all worked up becuase we have different viewpoints. WPOTGIT? We can disagree on a message board, can't we?

I haven't ONCE called you out of your name, NOR have I made any assumptions about you. You're out the box with this shit, man.