Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectyeah I couldn't even suspend belief on those parts! *SPOILERS*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=330076&mesg_id=351114
351114, yeah I couldn't even suspend belief on those parts! *SPOILERS*
Posted by Grand_Royal, Mon Feb-18-08 12:21 PM

>Dumbass decisions
>
>1. Running to the girl he loved after he realizes people are
>tracking him.
Yeah it was like he wanted to put a bullseye on her back too!

>2. Not telling her shit the whole movie (until the epilogue I
>suppose)
Yeah after they tracked him down the 2nd time WITH her, u think he woulda said something. She waited 8 hrs at the police station for him and all she could get was "they just had some questions"

>3. Teleporting and leaving the bully in a bank.
That might have been the dumbest part of the movie. And then he got mad, like "why did u tell them about us?!!?"....."ummmm dude why did u put me in a bank vault?". Yeah he was a jerk, but wass it worth ruinin' his life and puttin' his people in danger?

>4. teleporting the girl straight to the other jumper's lair
In his defense, he didn't know he could be followed, but yeah it wasn't a smart move.

And why did he leave that Italian detective handcuffed to a chair in the middle of nowhere, he ain't do nothing wrong? He kept tryin' to prove he wasn't gonna go bad, but after that and the bank robberies, he wasn't exactly a saint. Speaking of banks, why did he leave IOUs, how was he gonna pay them back and his only source of income was robbing banks?!

Griffin was that dude tho'! Throwin' that bus at them and that "jump punch" he laid on Roland were highlights for me.

okpboo inna di avy

I think I got a fever...got to have a fever for something