Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThe most beautifullest things in this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=325050&mesg_id=325323
325323, The most beautifullest things in this
Posted by TheRemedy, Wed Oct-24-07 10:36 AM
world, are just like that (c) Mr. Murray

Im talking the type of striking physical beauty that immediately takes your breath away and renders inward reflection unecessary, makes outward speech rather difficult, and demands the viewers full undivided attention. Specimens that are universally admired for their ability to UNITE the opinions of a divergent group of people: the beauty of Vanessa L Williams in her heyday, the natural beauty of Niagara Falls, the carnal beauty of African Elephants in their Native Habitats, or the cosmic beauty of Meteor Showers.

I realize that beauty is highly subjective, but there is still, I believe, an *apriori* understanding of objective physical beauty that we attempt to extricate from the subconscious and glorify through the celebrity, photo journalism, and model industries.

This is what I mean when i stated that true beauty is realized upon *experience*. And I was referring to the visual sense, the most superficial strand of beauty, which was the topic of this post ( no ones meditating at home about the possible prettiness of Hillary Swank).

Peace