Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectChris Hansen is a cunty cunt.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=300972
300972, Chris Hansen is a cunty cunt.
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 12:00 AM
and those asshole perverts are fucked up...but lets think about these people's families that just had their family's embarassment aired on national TV. That shouldnt even be legal...and you can tell this guy is getting off on himself...I want to hire a P.I. to follow this asshole and dig up some shit on him and make a name for myself on tv. fucking asshole.
300991, Threre's a moral to this story.
Posted by bignick, Fri Jul-20-07 01:05 AM
Don't try to fuck children.
300994, lol
Posted by YaBoy...Holla@ME, Fri Jul-20-07 01:31 AM
yeah Chris Hansen is a dick for being condesending to people who try to fuck children

I do feel bad for some those dudes because it seems that they have mental problems (i.e. the guys with the severe stutters, little speech ticks and of course the "oops" guy). I mean if no woman wanted a part of me because of a disorder that's out of my control I could see how being an internet predator would be a little more appealing
301019, ^^^ Ended post with reply #1.
Posted by Frank Longo, Fri Jul-20-07 07:18 AM
301104, no....
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 11:39 AM
this shit shouldnt be on tv...regardless of how entertained I am by it..which is very much...but this guy is an asshole.
301178, Anyone who watches this and gets mad at Chris Hansen is suspect.
Posted by bignick, Fri Jul-20-07 01:43 PM
What's your Yahoo chat username?
301326, not really that mad at the show itself...
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 04:52 PM
that guy just irritates me...the same way asshole cops irritate me...like these people are in a position of power and abuse it by being assholes....let the perverts burn...and besides Im 20 years old..I can barely stand the half wit girls that are my age..nevermind fuckin 12 year olds and shit...in fact I don't really like kids period.
301715, i'll never understand why people are soooooo mad at nbc/hansen
Posted by bayoubyyou, Sun Jul-22-07 08:42 PM
aint nobody telling any of those jerks to chat up some minors and then go to a house and try to bone them...

sorry...im all out of sympathy
301007, Struck dog...?
Posted by KwesiAkoKennedy, Fri Jul-20-07 04:00 AM
mmmmm...could be.
301009, you actually believed shorty was getting you some lemonade huh?
Posted by navajo joe, Fri Jul-20-07 05:13 AM
301025, Yeah, cause rocking a Spongebob jacket
Posted by The Rapture7, Fri Jul-20-07 07:51 AM
to the potential molestation of a 14 year old wasn't at all more embarassing than being caught on camera by someone trying to stop you.
301716, that nigga just didnt get it
Posted by bayoubyyou, Sun Jul-22-07 08:43 PM
like woooooooow
301994, yo, seriously....
Posted by The Rapture7, Mon Jul-23-07 02:02 PM
I'm little offended that somebody was copping pleas for dude....mentally challenged people ain't STUPID, they're CHALLENGED....which means, if yo' ass made a trip way the fuck out to a beach for the promise of some underaged pussy that you set-up online, a mental handicap is the LEAST of your issues. Not wanting to fuck underaged girls is not CHALLENGING to someone who isn't a pedophile, retarded or not.
301075, I think he's hurting his career
Posted by stylez dainty, Fri Jul-20-07 10:59 AM
Because honestly, most people consider these things straight-up entertainment, like Cheaters or something. It has catch phrases, even. (I made these brownies. They're really good.) So I think Hansen might be stuck in Geraldo-ville from here on out.

But I do think the show is honestly doing a good service. It's making men a lot less likely to try and hook-up with underage girls online. Do I think they'll now decide to reform their ways? No. But it's making a lot of them think twice. Of course, on third thought they decide to go through with it anyway.

You know, as long as they're just trying to entertain us, they might as well go all out. Have Chris Hansen confront them, and then let them go, then on the way out, have the girl by the back door saying, "You know, I actually lied to Dateline about my age. I'm 13. And you're different from all the other guys. Want to perform sex acts?" And then he says yes and Chris Hansen comes out again. He lectures them, then they leave, but the girl catches them on their way out. They see how long they can get the cycle to continue.
301091, HA!
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 11:27 AM
This show really does have that Cheaters appeal, and I worry that Chris is the only one that doesn't realize it... I mean he IS pretty self righteous about things, the way he struts into the kitchen with those little quips of his. "What's the matter, Bill...don't you like brownies?", "Why don't you lick MY asshole, Phil?"

Then again, I'd feel like hot shit too if the only other guy in the room was some stuttering shut-in who picks up 12 year olds on Myspace. So I can't knock the guy too hard.

I don't think this show will actually stop predators from predating. Not to sound too sympathetic, but I think most of these guys suffer from some sort of illness that goes well beyond dumb and horny. When you're that far gone I don't think a TV show can pull you back. Plus it's to the point now where most of the guys they catch actually WATCH THE SHOW. It's mind boggling. And is it just me or does Chris seem visibly disappointed when the predator's never heard of him or his show? And a little bit flattered when they have?

I suppose at best the show can raise awareness of how skeezy the internet and world in general can be, and maybe influence kids and parents to excersize more caution with internet use. But let's be real here... we watch this shit because it's entertaining.
301102, nah... he's too smart not to know he's whoring it up
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Fri Jul-20-07 11:36 AM
but it's like he's trapped in a cycle himself, and he just can't get out. probably doesn't know if he really *wants* to, either... i mean, he's famous now, making appearances on the Emmys and 30 Rock.

btw, i almost choked to death a moment ago. when i read this:

>This show really does have that Cheaters appeal, and I worry
>that Chris is the only one that doesn't realize it... I mean
>he IS pretty self righteous about things, the way he struts
>into the kitchen with those little quips of his. "What's the
>matter, Bill...don't you like brownies?", "Why don't you lick
>MY asshole, Phil?"
301114, You should make a whole list of these:
Posted by stylez dainty, Fri Jul-20-07 11:59 AM
>those little quips of his.
>"What's the matter, Bill...don't you like brownies?"
> "Why don't you lick MY asshole, Phil?"

301119, why should I? Chris obviously already has one
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 12:04 PM

301126, But he repeats himself too often
Posted by stylez dainty, Fri Jul-20-07 12:32 PM
He's really starting to use "Wait, wait. Just sit down. Sit down." as a crutch.
301140, you think To Catch a Predator has jumped the shark already?
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 12:50 PM
They could spice it up a bit. Maybe Chris needs a sidekick? Someone to play good host/bad host with? Chris would be the 'good host'... after all he made the brownies. Then they could get a real hard ass for him to play off of. Is Sam Donaldson still alive? He'd be perfect...

Chris: Sit down, sit down... have some brownies.

Sam: This guy makes my skin crawl...

Chris: Oh! Hold on let me see if there's milk...

Sam: You are SO lucky there are cameras here, buddy. SO lucky.

Chris: I hope 2% is okay...

Sam: You know what they do to guys like you in prison, right? Do ya? Huh?

Chris: Not bad, huh? It's my grandma's recipe. Of course she used coconut oil. I prefer flaxseed. It's all about those omega 3's.

Sam: There's gonna be PLENTY of lovin' where you're going, Jack. PLENTY-O-LOVIN'.

Chris: ...And I use unsweetened cocoa powder as a calorie-trimming chocolate substitute. You really can't tell the difference, can you?

Sam: Yeah, Chris here baked you brownies. You wanna know what I baked you? A cake. A CAKE OF PAIN. HOLD ME BACK HANSEN!!!!!!

301205, RE: you think To Catch a Predator has jumped the shark already?
Posted by Tiggerific, Fri Jul-20-07 02:32 PM
Now this would be interesting to see! LMAO!

Girl you so fine, kiss your black behind
I'll tie you down and make you mine
I want you to scratch my itch...and be my b*tch
Cause I love you gurl!

-Tasty Taste, Fear of A Black Hat
301259, They could introduce Chris's wise-cracking nephew, Riche Hanson
Posted by stylez dainty, Fri Jul-20-07 03:45 PM
Also, I think they should even the odds a little when the pervs exit the house. The police still get to lie in wait, but the pervs will have a suped-up pogo stick, or perhaps a riding ostrich, waiting outside the door.
301283, of course! a KID sidekick... it's perfect!
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 04:00 PM
And maybe the predators could get a choice whether to leave the house through Doors number 1, 2 or 3. There's cops waiting behind 2 of them with handcuffs and pepper spray, but if they choose the right one they not only get away scott free, they win a new car.
301330, for some reason i picture an 80s version of a young bully
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri Jul-20-07 05:01 PM
cut off sleeves and shit.

but he'd be mean muggin' like butch from the little rascals

301345, yeah like a wisecracking, skateboarding Punky Brewster type
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 05:29 PM
With catch phrases and a laugh track

Like everytime the predator went into his whole "I've never done this sort of thing before" spiel, Richie would just put his hands on his hips, roll his eyes and say "OH BROTHER!"

Then the live studio audience would just laugh and laugh and laugh
301607, We'll call the show "Inter-Nuts!"
Posted by Big Chief Rumbletummy, Sun Jul-22-07 11:48 AM

It's Chris Hansen and a sarcastic, wisecracky 11 year old "Suite life of Zack and Cody" looking kid. They've just moved to Seaside Beach City, California. Dateline has decided to do a travelling version of To Catch a Predator by featuring all the states in alphabetical order. After narrowly escaping American Samoa by the skin of his teeth, Chris has just got done busting all the internet predators in Arizona.

Chris is glad to be in Southern California because he figures there probably won't be much work for them there with the show, what with So Cal typically being a bastion of conservative morality. He's anticipating getting some rest (American Samoa was a bitch) and also pursuing other work and going on auditions. He's counting on his trusty agent, Morris Finkelschmitzstein, a man who is hopelessly inept and broke, to get him his dream job: hosting Wheel of Fortune. He'd also like to focus his energies on more socially conscious and relevant work. Something he can look back upon and point to and say "Yes...Yes, I did that. Me. I, Chris Hansen, did THAT for the good of mankind". Maybe something like hosting Wheel of Fortune.

The aforementioned kid, who's gotta be named something "hip" or "kid-tastic" like: Jace, Dax, Dylan, Coletrane, or Herbert, is really unhappy about living in Southern California. Like ALL KIDS EVERY WHERE* he's into X-Treme sports, video games, and getting into mischeveous homespun whimsy...usually culminating in improbably wacky hijinks featuring Chris Hansen, the cast and crew of To Catch A Predator, and random pedophiles. Like ALL KIDS EVERY WHERE* he wears the baggy skateboarder shorts, Heelys, loud Hawaiian shirts, and Che Guevara T-Shirts because he is such an iconoclastic non-comformist.

Chris Hansen became co-legal guardian of the kid only recently (I'm telling you...some srious shit went DOWN in American Samoa) and they're still getting used to each other. Due to his oddly structured contract, there 2 other co-legal guardians of the kid which leads to not only hi-jinky shenanigans, but to shenaniganny hi-jinkles as well.

Another co-legal guardian of the kid is Peacock Productions, NBC's newly formed non-fiction/reality programming production wing. Of course since NBC owns Peacock Prods., and is owned by NBC Universal, which in turn is owned by GE(80%) and VivendiSA(20%), all General Electric employees get him 2 weekends a month, while VivendiSA employees get him for 5 hours on the first Saturday of every third month. Also, as Chris' agent, Morris Finkelschmitzstein gets 15% of all visitation times as well.

The third and final co-legal guardian is Perverted Justice, the anti-pedophile organization that works with Dateline:TCAP. This situation also leads to several amusing plot developments because the head of PeeJ, Xavier Von Erck (born Phillip John Eide), in accordance with "Dougie's Law", cannot be legally left alone in a room with a kid nor talk with him over the phone for more than 5 police-monitored minutes. His is forbidden from talking to the kid, or any children under the age of 18, via the internet and cannot have photographs of children in his house. He is also prohibited, this time in accordance with "Lil Bucky's Law", from looking at children in supermarkets for longer than 5 seconds and must have all advertisements featuring children removed from an ymagazines he subscribes to. he is not allowed to own a television. The words and terms "children, kids, babies, babes, young adults, pre-teens, teens, a-little-past-teens, youns-sters, young-ones, young-ins, in-young-ones, toddlers, lil rascals, rapscallions, tots, wee'uns, chilluns, and weedwhackers" are not allowed to be spoken by him nor any one in his presence.

I mean, this thing practically writes itself.

*(according to TV)

-----tapirbaby

Probably playing on my computer anytime I'm posting July, 2007:

ALBUM: Costello Music - The Fratellis
AUDIOBOOK: Founding Brothers - Joseph J. Ellis
PODCAST: The Armstrong & Getty Show
OLD TIME RADIO: Dragnet
301886, ^^^ Vastly under-rated reply
Posted by JungleSouljah, Mon Jul-23-07 10:26 AM
You and buckshot should team up together and do a graphic novelization of this idea. I'd read. And I don't even watch the show.
301911, several highlights form this reply...
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Mon Jul-23-07 11:30 AM
including...

Perverted Justice referred to as "PeeJ"

and

"...which leads to not only hi-jinky shenanigans, but to shenaniganny hi-jinkles as well."

comedy
301915, I had NOTHING to do with "Lil' Bucky's Law", I swear
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 11:34 AM

301355, cake of pain...
Posted by SoWhat, Fri Jul-20-07 05:58 PM
301493, hahahahaha i'm dyin
Posted by homeslice21, Sat Jul-21-07 01:40 PM

<---- better than Jason Campbell.
302388, >A CAKE OF PAIN. HOLD ME BACK HANSEN!
Posted by MarauderOL, Tue Jul-24-07 01:38 PM
Good lord! I was laughin like Mutley off that line.
301165, I'm in tears
Posted by MrMajor, Fri Jul-20-07 01:33 PM
"What's the
>matter, Bill...don't you like brownies?", "Why don't you lick
>MY asshole, Phil?"
>

As usual Buck, brilliantly funny. I swear one day Hanson is going to snarky to the wrong dude though, that'll be the "To Catch a Predator: The Lost Epispode"
301353, LOL
Posted by SoWhat, Fri Jul-20-07 05:56 PM
301113, this is hilarious
Posted by bearfield, Fri Jul-20-07 11:58 AM
>You know, as long as they're just trying to entertain us, they
>might as well go all out. Have Chris Hansen confront them, and
>then let them go, then on the way out, have the girl by the
>back door saying, "You know, I actually lied to Dateline about
>my age. I'm 13. And you're different from all the other guys.
>Want to perform sex acts?" And then he says yes and Chris
>Hansen comes out again. He lectures them, then they leave, but
>the girl catches them on their way out. They see how long they
>can get the cycle to continue.
301128, That would be the greatest thing EVER. No Dane Cook-o.
Posted by ActWon, Fri Jul-20-07 12:39 PM

>You know, as long as they're just trying to entertain us, they
>might as well go all out. Have Chris Hansen confront them, and
>then let them go, then on the way out, have the girl by the
>back door saying, "You know, I actually lied to Dateline about
>my age. I'm 13. And you're different from all the other guys.
>Want to perform sex acts?" And then he says yes and Chris
>Hansen comes out again. He lectures them, then they leave, but
>the girl catches them on their way out. They see how long they
>can get the cycle to continue.
301087, what? you fucking kids or somethin? GTFOOH... Hansen rules!!
Posted by LAbeathustla, Fri Jul-20-07 11:20 AM
only an online predator would say some shit like this..those losers on there shouldnt have any fkn civil rights..
301107, nah man....
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 11:46 AM
I'd saw one of their limbs off without cameras...but this guys attitude pisses me off. I said Chris Hansen is a cunty cunt...I didn't say predators are cool.
302545, RE: nah man....
Posted by Doc Maestro, Tue Jul-24-07 04:25 PM
>I'd saw one of their limbs off without cameras...but this
>guys attitude pisses me off. I said Chris Hansen is a cunty
>cunt...I didn't say predators are cool.
which one?
301094, didn't Chris also do segments where he busted e-mail scammers?
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 11:31 AM
Not quite as entertaining but still pretty good. He'd actually correspond with these con-men spammers and trot around the globe busting them on camera.

Chris Hansen is kind of a superhero.
301103, i have to admit that as a Nigerian, i kinda offended by that shit.
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Fri Jul-20-07 11:37 AM
301111, Re: URGENT BUSINESS REQUEST
Posted by NewBorn202, Fri Jul-20-07 11:53 AM

UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS UPPERCASE LETTERS PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER SO THAT I MAY TRANSFER FUNDS
301135, ^^wow
Posted by housenegro, Fri Jul-20-07 12:48 PM
so dead on.
301414, *dead*
Posted by sweet ruffian, Sat Jul-21-07 12:42 AM
302272, of all times to have a grammar breakdown...LOL.
Posted by Detroit Defender, Tue Jul-24-07 10:37 AM
you perpetuate stereotypes!!

i kinda mad right now.
301125, thank you...if anything its boosting his career....
Posted by LAbeathustla, Fri Jul-20-07 12:30 PM
Hansen is doing shit regular folks cant do...I dont have a problem with it..its no ones fault that its become entertainment
301144, that one was dope
Posted by Kungset, Fri Jul-20-07 12:55 PM
it was like carmen sandiego
301175, I just brought this up in the Jersey Predator post in GD
Posted by The Rapture7, Fri Jul-20-07 01:42 PM
the greatest one is when he confronts one of the scammers in the street, dude is like "What are these cam--" turns and BREAKS THEE FUCK OUT.
301137, Perverted Justice founder confronted by cameras (video)
Posted by housenegro, Fri Jul-20-07 12:49 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c95_1184868760
301174, Wouldn't surprise me one bit if dude was a closet pedophile
Posted by MrMajor, Fri Jul-20-07 01:42 PM
Either way he comes off as a smart-ass punk.
301322, The show is immoral IMHOP
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Jul-20-07 04:44 PM
These folks are in it for the pursuit of justice. I think its in my Christian nature to be feel empathy for mostly anybody and some of these guys I don't think deserve that sort of humiliation.

I was watching the one this week of a black boy who was waiting by the ocean for the girl, clearly he was mentally challenged.

Before you know it the Movie the Runningman will be real life.

Be wary of people who speak in absolutes, superlatives and are fond of the starting sentences with the terms "obviously" or "clearly".

Every man must know a Teedra http://www.myspace.com/teedramoses
301327, and thats the other side of my argument.
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 04:54 PM
and these people saying Im suspect for saying this shit is whats wrong with America.
301331, a couple thoughts:
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 05:08 PM
I can't lie... the show is funny. I mean, the subject matter itself is no laughing matter, but the show itself, the way things are handled... it's funny. It's entertaining.

But the obviously mentally handicapped guys... or the guys with kids of their own... those aren't so fun to watch. And while I suppose its important to raise awareness that there isn't just ONE type of predator, at the same time it feels like this show is potentially ruining a lot of innocent lives in the process. Imagine you're a 12 year old kid and your dad shows up on this show... how do you not jump off a bridge? I mean seriously.

Beyond that though, I think my biggest gripe with the show is that it lets us all point fingers and maybe even laugh every once in a while, but it never gets us to stop and say, "okay, wait a minute... 50 guys just showed up in that kitchen in a single afternoon, what the hell is going on here?" Not to take away any responsibility from the individuals, but I think there's some deeper societal flaw at play here too. Why are there predators? Hell, why are there prey? And why are we all watching?

No answeres here. Just sit down shut up and eat your Chris Hansen brownies.
301339, thank you.
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 05:19 PM
now let me pitch this idea to you...my Private Investigator follows Chris around and finds his favorite bar (Im assuming Chris is married)..I send in my decoy with a hidden camera, this decoy is a an attractive 21 year old white female that wants to fuck...they go to a hotel..the girls in the bathroom freshening up..Chris is in his boxers snorting coke off of a plate and BOOM!...a 21 year old guy with an obnoxious Rhode Island accent, wearing a shirt that says Boston Hooligan, totally shitfaced, starts asking Chris how his wife would feel about this....Dateline :CATCHING A SMART ASS ADULTERER..eh? eh?(c) Peter Griffin.......I think it'd be great.
301342, Make no mistake: I'm still 99% sure you're a disgruntled child molestor.
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 05:22 PM
But yeah, Chris better be keeping his nose clean.
301360, you're a disgruntled child molester..
Posted by Clark Kent, Fri Jul-20-07 06:14 PM
302276, *rubs eyes*
Posted by Detroit Defender, Tue Jul-24-07 10:41 AM
did you really just "i'm rubber, you're glue" that dude?

LMMFAO!!!
302537, indeed.
Posted by Clark Kent, Tue Jul-24-07 04:11 PM
indeed I did.
301349, I would watch this, too
Posted by KneelB4Me, Fri Jul-20-07 05:44 PM
I pretty much enjoy watching anything that lets me look down my nose at others (look at my sn, for fuck's sake). I cant empathize because I don't do dirt in public. If motherfuckers break in my house to catch me whackin it, they'll catch an eye full of jizz and an ass full of lead.

www.preptimeposse.blogspot.com

Your favorite blogger's favorite blog.
301502, lol, wtf?
Posted by shockzilla, Sat Jul-21-07 02:14 PM
>and these people saying Im suspect for saying this shit is
>whats wrong with America.

care to elaborate?
301838, I think he meant
Posted by Warp and Woof, Mon Jul-23-07 06:38 AM
that whenever you question the treatment of people who are commonly deemed immoral and perverted, you run the risk of quickly being marked as one of them by the angry mob, effectively making everything you say moot to them.

That's not just an American problem though. I see it happening everywhere, and it's most common in discussions around pedophilia.

I really hate that mechanic, because it makes any sensible discussion nearly impossible.
301841, thank you.
Posted by Clark Kent, Mon Jul-23-07 06:46 AM
I wasn't able to articulate what I meant by that.
301341, i used to feel sorry...
Posted by hardware, Fri Jul-20-07 05:21 PM
but them posts be nasty as hell!
301357, and the way Chris reads them out, holy shit
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Jul-20-07 06:05 PM
That's the highlight reel stuff right there.

The trick is that he reads them in a way where he seems not entirely sure what sex or the english language is. Nice and slow, really letting the words marinate in the air. Somewhat perplexed but never visibly disturbed.

"...And then... BigBaldBabyFuckr47 - that would be you, Phil, correct?"

"Here you said 'I want you to cook me some ...pancakes. I want you to watch me have sex with the pancakes. I want you ..... to call me ........Mrs. Butterworth'...."

"That doesn't sound like friendly conversation to me, Phil..."
301380, I laughed.
Posted by The_Red_Ninja_Turtle, Fri Jul-20-07 08:06 PM
301692, this is the most perfect description of chris hansen ever written
Posted by theprofessional, Sun Jul-22-07 07:58 PM
>The trick is that he reads them in a way where he seems not
>entirely sure what sex or the english language is. Nice and
>slow, really letting the words marinate in the air. Somewhat
>perplexed but never visibly disturbed.
>
>"...And then... BigBaldBabyFuckr47 - that would be you, Phil,
>correct?"
>
>"Here you said 'I want you to cook me some ...pancakes. I want
>you to watch me have sex with the pancakes. I want you .....
>to call me ........Mrs. Butterworth'...."
>
>
>"That doesn't sound like friendly conversation to me,
>Phil..."
301717, exactly
Posted by bayoubyyou, Sun Jul-22-07 08:46 PM
how do u feel sorry for someone who asked a child to suck him off and that he'd teach them how for weeks?

that nigga can use a computer and an instant messenger program...he aint that damn slow
301376, the show is ridiculous
Posted by 3xKrazy, Fri Jul-20-07 07:49 PM
clearly not out to be of any sort of "community service"....

if anything, i find it humanizes pedophiles and *almost* makes you feel sorry for them.

the best part is when the pedophile leaves the house and thinks he's got away....fucking SWAT team comes and pounds on him as if he's armed and dangerous. i saw one dude get tasered (despite the fact that he had his hands up)....another time the police had their rifles drawn. gimme a break.
301390, they're not getting the real pedophiles
Posted by Virgenes Corazon, Fri Jul-20-07 09:44 PM
they're getting a bunch of horned-up pricks who ask themselves "how old is fourteen, really?"

That said, I hate it when the idiots start crying on that show. Man up, you're sacrificing roundeye for the next decade or so. Save the crying for your lawyer.
301539, RE: they're not getting the real pedophiles
Posted by mcdeezjawns, Sat Jul-21-07 06:47 PM
>they're getting a bunch of horned-up pricks who ask
>themselves "how old is fourteen, really?"
>
>That said, I hate it when the idiots start crying on that
>show. Man up, you're sacrificing roundeye for the next decade
>or so. Save the crying for your lawyer.
301722, they are getting a lot of would be and current sex predators
Posted by bayoubyyou, Sun Jul-22-07 08:49 PM
off the streets and away from your nieces, nephews, sisters, and brothers
301792, to clarify
Posted by Virgenes Corazon, Sun Jul-22-07 11:13 PM
i should say that I mean pedophiles who seek out younger children, such as preteens. Not to say lurking after teenagers isn't fucked up, but for everyone caught on Dateline, there's a horde of weirdos who are hiding in plain sight.

301795, couldn't really make a show out of that one though
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Jul-22-07 11:32 PM
seems it would be harder to trap family members, kidnappers, and priests.

and even if they did, there wouldn't be much entertainment value. unless of course there was some type of severe physical torture involved.
301538, So which episode are YOU embarassing your family on?
Posted by lovelyone80, Sat Jul-21-07 06:28 PM
I can't believe someone would actually think what he's doing is wrong...those fuckers embarass thier families on thier own, it ain't chris hansen's fault...it's those sick fuckers who send cock pictures to 13 year olds and want to get into threesomes with dogs.
301698, ummm none of them...
Posted by Clark Kent, Sun Jul-22-07 08:15 PM
I just think the guy is an asshole...give the pedophiles the gas chamber for all I care...his attitude and snarky quips don't annoy you?
301700, Indian dude took all his clothes off from jump
Posted by rdhull, Sun Jul-22-07 08:16 PM
wtf? lol
301803, HANSEN DISCOUNT ELECTRONICS
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 12:07 AM
For those that missed tonight's episode "To Catch an ID Thief", Chris sets out to take down a predator of a different kind... credit card thieves. What he exposes is a highly organized international network of scoundrels led by a mysterious Australian swimsuit model known as Wendy. Who, at some point during the story, Chris becomes disturbingly obsessed with.
301836, you're what's wrong with America (c) Clark Kent
Posted by shockzilla, Mon Jul-23-07 05:30 AM
301840, RE: you're what's wrong with America (c) Clark Kent
Posted by Clark Kent, Mon Jul-23-07 06:44 AM
put it in your sig lol.
301880, Yeah.
Posted by stylez dainty, Mon Jul-23-07 10:10 AM
He acts as if everyone didn't know she didn't exist the second they heard the Ball guy say his scammer was going to marry him. After they showed the pictures of her clutching her bosom, I don't think anyone had any question in their mind. But he acts like it's the final shocking revelation of his whole investigation. I think maybe he was hoping there was a Wendy. And maybe, just maybe, he was hoping she was 13 years old.
301888, how many times did they show that goddamn picture of Wendy?
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 10:44 AM
Not only did he keep referring to Wendy as a real person, but he kept referring to her as the person in those photos, and that she was somehow the mastermind of an international indentity theft conspiracy.

Clearly Hansen was losing his focus on this one. Like the minute he saw that picture of Wendy the whole piece just changed. Notice that he didn't give 2 shits about finding that Paul dude.
301906, WENDY IN HOSPITAL WENDY NEED HELP !!!! :):):):):)
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 11:14 AM

301908, PACKAGE HERE FROM CH DELIVERY
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 11:16 AM
Did Hansen have to name BOTH dummy corporations after himself? What a tool.
301845, .
Posted by HelpMe, Mon Jul-23-07 07:01 AM
301884, *steps from behind door*
Posted by Chris Hansen, Mon Jul-23-07 10:16 AM
Oh really, Clark? Am I the cunt?

Does the username ClarkLuvDaKids mean anything to you?

But I won't humiliate you like the others. I'll just sit back and count this money. Hate all you want, Mr. Kent, but like I told bitchass Stone Phillips . . . . There's something you need to know. I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC . . . and I'm GETTIN PAID YOTCH!
301978, with as much time as Hansen evidently spends online
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 01:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was really him
301887, I don't watch but buckshot is dropping some GEMS in this thread
Posted by JungleSouljah, Mon Jul-23-07 10:42 AM
Do a new comic. If you don't, I'll send Chris Hansen after you. "To Catch a Comic Genius Squandering His Talents Away From Public Consumption."
301898, you have no idea how tempted I am
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 11:02 AM
And you're really missing out by not watching these Dateline specials man.
301921, You really should do it
Posted by JungleSouljah, Mon Jul-23-07 11:43 AM
As far as watching the shows, I hear enough about it on the morning radio to feel like I'm not missing anything. The whole idea seems sort of depraved and Cheaters-esque as a few people mentioned above. I've caught a few minutes of it here and there, but it seems no different than a police procedural drama: find predator, bait predator, fuck with predators head, Hansen shows up and makes that money. Most of the quotable or noteworthy stuff from the show ends up on morning talk radio, so I don't feel like I'm missing much.
301932, My boy was saying a guy killed himself after being pursued by the show
Posted by Wonderl33t, Mon Jul-23-07 11:49 AM
A city official somewhere talked to one of the show's entrapment girls online, but he never showed up at the house. So the show went to his house with chat transcripts and outed his ass, then he killed himself later

oh I found the link

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07182007/tv/dateline_sued_in_sex_sting_suicide_tv_cynthia_r__fagen.htm

<-Where do I sign up

absence, Al_Tru_Ist, BreezeBoogie, dank_reggae, Drewmathic, Ir_Cuba, jacksonwonderland, LBs Finest, LML, LVing, MIAthinker, Robert, Roofdogg10, Sandbox194, Supnakga, thafuture, wonderl33t
301993, the moral of that story: don't try to fuck kids (c) Bignick
Posted by YaBoy...Holla@ME, Mon Jul-23-07 02:00 PM
nm
301979, What I found troubling about the show is that.....
Posted by DawgEatah, Mon Jul-23-07 01:28 PM
... and i am probably echoing a lot of sentiments already stated in this post, but it seems like this is some sad subject matter. But people watch this shit like it's some tabloid shit. Like they watch it to either laugh or to satisfy some instinctual bloodlust rather than to actually see true justice served.

i guess for many of the same things people have already stated, the show just doesn't feel right. like, down the road, it could evolve into something much worse.

http://fuck-your.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/insightclopediabrown
http://www.myspace.com/dumhi
http://www.youtube.com/group/okayplayer
http://www.last.fm/user/DawgEatah
R.I.P. 3rd i
301989, this is what i've been thinking as well
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jul-23-07 01:52 PM
>like, down the
>road, it could evolve into something much worse.

it kind of shows in many of the replies in here that Hansen has found a niche where he's above criticism. nothing is more deplorable than child molestation, so usually when you point out there may be something wrong with the show, folks are gonna look at you sideways. it's almost a "you are either with us or with the terrorists" mentality.

but aside from that and the tabloid angle you pointed out, i'm still all for it if it's locking some of these assholes up... and hopefully keeping some others from acting on their perversions.
301997, see, but it IS some tabloid shit.
Posted by buckshot defunct, Mon Jul-23-07 02:11 PM
Not because of anything to do with sexual predators, but rather the format of the show itself. After a few minutes of watching, you're not really thinking about the deeper, darker implications of what's really going on here... You're just waiting for Hansen to come gliding in that kitchen with those chat logs in hand. I'd like to think most of us are laughing at Hansen and the show itself, not child molestation.

And I can't deny the train wreck appeal of seeing someone's life come crashing down on them. Sad fact is, we want to see that kind of shit. And this show let's us know it's okay to watch because hey, these guys are monsters, right?

So yeah, it's shitty television. But it's not like Hansen is beyond criticism because he's some sort of internet superhero... He's beyond criticism because he's completely fucking shameless.

And honestly, I have just as much fun watching any of his other "To Catch a _____" specials. It's the kind of sensationalized "journalism" that makes stuff like The Daily Show and The Onion possible.
302278, explain what you mean by "Tabloid"
Posted by hardware, Tue Jul-24-07 10:44 AM
it's more like a sting operation to me.
302011, he just having fun damn!!
Posted by virgoness, Mon Jul-23-07 02:47 PM
he's not making the idiots come to the house to have sex with a 12 year old girl...
302057, yeah see, it's like this....
Posted by DawgEatah, Mon Jul-23-07 04:49 PM
people are getting entertainment from watching someone's life get completely destroyed.

did they bring it on themselves?
sure.

but there is still something sick about getting enjoyment from such a tragic thing.

and we don't feel bad because, why?
we may have malice in our hearts while we amuse ourselves with someone else's profound loss, but hey, it's not like we're child molesters?

it's fucked up.

and when the ratings start to inevitably drop, what's next?
what will they do to raise the bar?
how much more morally questionable will it get?
how much more will such lines get blurred?

http://fuck-your.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/insightclopediabrown
http://www.myspace.com/dumhi
http://www.youtube.com/group/okayplayer
http://www.last.fm/user/DawgEatah
R.I.P. 3rd i
302420, *cues Do Do Wap is Strong in Here*
Posted by ZooTown74, Tue Jul-24-07 02:05 PM
from this movie:

http://tinyurl.com/34f8az
Posted by Doc Maestro, Tue Jul-24-07 04:30 PM
302627, RE: eventually they're gonna have a MILF on there. probably. hopefully.
Posted by YaBoy...Holla@ME, Tue Jul-24-07 09:48 PM
according to the show women predators go after people (children) they know rather than prowl the internet

thats what Hansen said anyways