Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThere's nothing wrong with the movie .....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=291374&mesg_id=291679
291679, There's nothing wrong with the movie .....
Posted by da_illest_one, Sat Jun-16-07 11:08 AM
ok Galactus wasn't as he should seem but check it...

Galactus has many forms, he is a sub-God and one of the Celestials, if he chooses a human form then he will look like the classic form in the comics, if you a little research on the character you'll realize he also took the form of a cloud, a storm, a collection of bug like ships, or a moving planet....
Also, what we may have seen was just a form of his ship, not the big guy himself...

What did everyone expect for action?
The Silver Surfer was perfectly done, he pimp smacked Dr. Doom and made short work out of dozens of military missile convoys, and he looked straight when he wasn't on his surf board, that wasn't CGI and I was impressed on how they pulled it off..

Ok now Jessica Alba doesn't fit Sue Storm's appearance and yes someone like Scarlett Johannson could have pulled it off better but you know what? The movie focused on Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom more than the other characters, thats why I enjoyed it...

I would not put this on the list of bad Marvel films because it was close to the comic book as it could be, even Doom has his classic comic book outfit...

some complain about it being PG, so what? Do the Fantastic Four kill people? nope.., Do the FF curse and have sex? Nope..., so there, thats a good reason for it not to have nudity and graphic death scenes...

And guess what, its leaving the table open for Silver Surfer movie which will of course feature Galactus...

So yes ya'll go see this joint, its a family film and its fun to watch...