Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIn Carnac voice: Cocaine, British pop singers, and Maxi Pads.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=278799&mesg_id=279418
279418, In Carnac voice: Cocaine, British pop singers, and Maxi Pads.
Posted by genius.switch, Sun May-06-07 03:16 PM
What are three things Lindsay Lohan has inside her on a routine basis?

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20070506/5944/lindsay-lohan-shown-snorting-cocaine-in-candid-club-photos

Lindsay Lohan shown “snorting cocaine” in candid club photos
Sunday May 6th, 2007 at 8:12 pm by Lucy
The News of the World has printed pictures which they claim show Lindsay Lohan snorting cocaine.

The video was filmed in the toilets of Teddy’s within the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood at the beginning of March, just three weeks after she left rehab.

According to the newspaper, Lindsay is first seen squeezing into a cubicle with two friends and pulling a bag of white powder from her jeans pocket then, after dipping her finger into the sachet, shoving her finger up her friend’s nose before repeating the action on herself.

A source, claiming to be a friend of the starlet, told the newspaper: “Lindsay does not care who sees her do coke and where she does it.” And she has not managed to stay off the booze either.”

“She carries round a water bottle to try to fool everyone into thinking she is clean but she tips the water out and refills it with vodka and soda.”

“That night I saw her do more than 20 big lines of cocaine. She was still up doing drugs at 11am even though she had started about 8pm the night before.

“She wasn’t even trying to hide it and was blatantly doing it off table tops, keys, books and in the wardrobe, where she was hunched over with her legs crossed almost bent in half doing it off some magazine on the floor.”

“I remember looking at her and thinking how pathetic she looked and how out of control she had become. When she is on coke, which is most of the time, all the attention has to be on her.”

“I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone. Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out.”

“One night we had gone back to her place and, as always, as soon as she walked through the door she stripped down to her thong, bent down and snorted cocaine off her coffee table and then off her toilet seat.”

The source added that on the videoed night in question, Lindsay was also bragging about her love life, telling the others: “I’m going to New York tomorrow to f*** Jude Law.”

The source went on: “She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco.”

“She loves Brits and has told me she has slept with James Blunt a few times over the past month. The last time was on April 15 after another house party. I think they went back to a hotel together afterwards. She is very protective over him and when she heard I had met him she sent me a text saying, ‘Stay away from him Bitch, he is mine.’”

“Lindsay told me she has messed around with Leonardo DiCaprio a while ago too but claimed that she didn’t sleep with him.”

Regarding Lindsay’s month in the Wonderlands Center, the source said: “Going to rehab was all for publicity. She wanted people to see her seeking help but it hasn’t got her off the drugs at all.”

“In an average night Lindsay will do two and half grams of coke on her own. She doesn’t buy it - she is given it by friends and acquaintances, and it turns her into an angry monster. I have watched many a time Lindsay treating her staff like crap.”

“That’s why I’m showing this video. So the world can know what Lindsay has been doing and she can’t lie about it to herself or anyone else.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/05/06/lindsay-lohan-snorting-coke/
^^ pictures