Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Fuck it....Mel Gibson = 1 of top 5 directors
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=265191&mesg_id=265437
265437, RE: Fuck it....Mel Gibson = 1 of top 5 directors
Posted by chinsu, Tue Mar-20-07 02:37 PM
wow, theres a tremendous amount of whining in this post, along with some good points.

maybe i got carried away with the top 5 thing, and maybe its because i just watched apocolypto before i made the post. and lets just say i was high for the fuck of it.

but what i was really trying to say, all the carried away bullshit aside, i think mel is a very underrated director. his name never gets mentioned in PTP, only when being shitted on. he is by no means near the brilliance of marty, clint, spike, coppola or kubrick, but he still has his little niche, ultra violence meshed with characters ppl generally care about. he knows how to make an entertaining film, without being too corny or too campy.

and to ppl comin into this post and leaving dumbass comments like "this is why i dont come into PTP anymore" or "PTP is doomed because of posts like this" there is such a thing as choice, and u can choose to click on another fucking post. if ur not going to make a valid point like some of u did, kindly go fuck urslef, and get off ur high horse with ur shit eating grins, and cheetos stained fingers, and post elsewhere.