Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: See I disagree with this part:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=260019&mesg_id=260781
260781, RE: See I disagree with this part:
Posted by gluvnast, Sun Mar-04-07 08:57 PM
i liked the movie even though it WAS way too long being about a movie on an unsolved mystery about a "maybe or maybe not" serial killer...the key issue about the movie was about a man's obsession, and for the suppose "main" character (who really becomes the main focus on the latter half of the movie) it never really explain on WHY he was obsessed...i could understand the cop's particular obsession, but not the lead character...they DID show him getting closure in the end, and him reuniting with his wife & kids, but it never explained WHY he was obsessed when he had absolutely no connection with the case...he was a sidebar

but the movie itself was pretty good, for a film that had minimum violence, and hardly no action, the pacing was really good for an extremely long movie, and that's all due to the colorful acting...everyone did great...robert downy jr especially

also the LOOK of the movie made you feel like you're ACTUALLY inside that era....how they made the late 60's and the 70's was TOO on point! it gave you a feel like you were right there....

i didn't realized how long this movie was until the VERY end...the movie hardly dragged