Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Damn yall...this is getting heated.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=254858&mesg_id=258078
258078, RE: Damn yall...this is getting heated.
Posted by princeguy, Sun Feb-25-07 04:09 PM
I'm not making any personal attacks. BigNick thinks he's the only person who recognizes innuendos. He wants to use them, but when someone responds to them, he wants to act like he doesn't know what you're talking about.

This isn't the first movie bignick said was bad that HE HAS NEVER SEEN. They're usually the quote unquote "black movies" that he says is bad writing. But he has NEVER SEEN THEM. He has shown a trend and pattern of prejudging "black movies". It's not because we don't agree with his opinion of the movie, it's because he says they're bad AND HE HASN'T EVEN SEEN THEM.

It comes as no surprise the insult he tries to use on this message board is to call someone a "dumb motherfucker". He wants to prove to himself that he's smarter than all the other black people. "smart" enough to know black movies are bad and have bad writing without even seeing the movie. Are you so ahsamed of being black that you think it makes you smarter to prejudicially slam a black movie? I really do feel for you bruh. Self hate will destroy you from the inside.

If you make it such a point to join in and slam every black movie that you HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN, why don't you ever just check the movie out? I mean, i'm sure you've seen some white movies that you suspected to be bad, but you took a chance on anyway, right? Why so much fire against the black movies? If cats say the movie was good and touching, why not at least keep an open mind without being prejudgemental AGAINST it? At the very least, if you know you haven't seen it, can't you just SAY NOTHING about the movie?