Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSee, once again, someone doesn't read.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=217006&mesg_id=217809
217809, See, once again, someone doesn't read.
Posted by ZooTown74, Mon Sep-25-06 08:55 PM
>You can disagree. But claiming that Braffs ability to generate
>profit makes discussion of what he stands for completely inane
>is an alarmingly defeatest outlook.

Where the fuck did I say that, b? Seriously, quote where I said what you've been claiming I've been saying, which is, "Yeah, so what, it doesn't matter, Zach's making BANK, Joe!" That ain't what I've been saying.

Had you actually read what I posted, instead of getting emo and taking lame "yeah, well... you making lame Fox News arguments for capitalism" shots, you would have known that what I've actually been saying is, "Wow, he's dissing Zach Braff for finding a target audience." And "well, he knows that it's show business, *shrug*" is far, far different than "well, he makin BANK, so BLAM, SON!"

If you can't understand the difference, I'll gladly spend another 5 posts explaining it to you.

>Is that your opinion here?

It should be clear that it isn't.

And let me clarify one last time before you start calling me Sean Hannity or Lou Dobbs or some other shit:

I couldn't care less how Zach Braff markets himself. The person wrote an article that's lame because he thought he was doing something special in order to "breakdown" (your words) Zach Braff, when we all know what his steez has been from day one.

>I didn't know writing a 10 paragraph essay--or agreeing with
>one--so easily makes someone a dick riding hater.

You played semantic games before, now it's my turn. It's not possible to be a "dick riding hater." That's a contradiction in terms.

>Captain obvious? So you think Braffs claim that he's speaking
>for a generation is bunk? Then why come to his defense so
>quickly?

See, I knew you'd play the "you're defending Zach Braff" card. That's not the case. I repeat, that's not the case. What I'm saying to you is, the article was weak in part *because it doesn't present anything we don't already know*.

You think it's a Great Big Major Fucking Deal that this guy pointed out how Zach Braff created this image of the emo everyday guy and cobbled together two soundtracks to sell along the way. We said no shit, and that the article was lame because of that very reason, and you got all emo about it, on some "God forbid someone talk about Zach Braff" bullshit. Talk about "dick riding."

How you got "Hell no, dude I'ma defend my boy Zach who be makin' that BANK, SON!" out of "This article was lame, who cares" is beyond me. But it's not surprising.
*boom boom*