Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectare net hipsters ever gonna admit their zealotry tanked SoaP
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=210199&mesg_id=210199
210199, are net hipsters ever gonna admit their zealotry tanked SoaP
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Aug-28-06 09:14 PM

it's pathetic watching y'all muhfuckas try to ignore that horrendous tank job. all y'all talked about was snakes this and snakes that FOR A FUCKIN YEAR and now y'all ignoring that shit like that shit the deaf kid backing into the elevator on good times.

WELL I'MMA TALK ABOUT!

that dumb ass blog is to blame

them dumb ass pics are to blame

all them dumb ass oh-so-clever articles are to blame

that movie would have been marketed MUCH BETTER and made much more money if the studio had not listened to you fuckin get-wits. y'all saturated the media with that bullshit and everyday moviegoers got turned the fuck off. i dunno why the media is tryna spin this shit about people didn't wanna see a horror movie....fuck outta here. the omen made more money and it was some shit.

we all know why people ain't going to see this movie and people don't wanna say it...BACKLASH! it was too fuckin much...when you try to sell people some "if you ain't with it, you're a square" bullshit, people tend to laugh at you and ignore you.

i told y'all that shit was gonna tank and i'mma be a petty ass i-told-you-so for as long as i feel like it.

you know what would be cool to say when something blows up in your fuckin' face: oh well, man...snakes on a plane.