Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectwhy does everyone believe in the narrative that jules had to take it?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=157624&mesg_id=389988
389988, why does everyone believe in the narrative that jules had to take it?
Posted by spirit, Sun Jul-27-08 12:20 AM
was i the only one in the theater frustrated because there was NO reason why jules 'had to take it'? jules could have shot QT and dumped the dead body right in QT's living room, planted his gun in QT's hand + the other corpse's hand and it would be a double homicide the cops would never figure out.

nothing would lead to jules at all.

why wouldn't a cold blooded killer just shoot QT in the face and leave the corpse there. i mean, even forget planting the guns, just kill that smug fucker on the spot?

i don't have any white friends that can call me n---r. and if i was a cold blooded killer, i imagine id shoot them over it.

that scene was totally unrealistic to me. i cant believe so many people accept that idea that for some reason jules 'couldn't' have shot QT there. or pistol whipped him into unconsciousness for that matter, tied him up, gagged him, and threw him into a closet until the wolf showed up.
___

myspace.com/spiritequality

lonegunmanmedia.blogpsot.com - my comic book, the liberators, is available now at crooked beat records (2318 18th St NW, adams morgan, dc). join the movement!