Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectGrey's Anatomy and King of the Hill
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=154754&mesg_id=154758
154758, Grey's Anatomy and King of the Hill
Posted by NoShelter, Tue Feb-21-06 05:37 PM
GA - I started watching it because my female roommate started watching it and we only have one TV in the house, that and I heard it was written by a black women (which i guess is the reason why you have 3 competent black people in charge at the hospital). Yeah I know its basically a chick show, and i can't stand an extended sequence with Meredith in it, but for some reason I'm kinda hooked (the 2nd part of the bomb episode was off the chain), but this last episode with George gettin some hit the GTFOHWTBS mark and I have to seriously re-think me watching that show.

KOTH - Initially did not like this show, could not relate to it. But the more I watch the more I apperciate it. Without a doubt King of the Hill has the most realistic side-characters on TV, I'm not talking about the main crew, I'm talking about the inhabitants of Arlen, the barbers, the rednecks, the burned out high schoolers and college kids. They are done so realistically its unreal, everyone has met 30 or so people like the characters on King of the Hill. Plus the combination of Dale Gribble and Bill are a top 20 TV character. When they are on, they are absolutely hilarious.