Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI guess I don't see your point
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=149903&mesg_id=150232
150232, I guess I don't see your point
Posted by SoulHonky, Wed Feb-08-06 03:54 AM
Aniston and Parker are both working and neither is doing significantly better than the other. SJP is in a movie with Terry Bradshaw. I think being in the new Frat Pack movie (which has a deep cast) is a little better blip on the career radar. Still neither of them are movie stars. They are still trying to catch and then get the real push.

SJP had one movie that performed well this century and you're putting her at the head of the line. Hell, Sarah Michelle Gellar is probably closer to getting a real push at stardom. SJP has Launch and the movie from the director of The Pacifier and Cheaper by the Dozen 2. That's it. The only other movie has a blurb saying that the cast and crew weren't paid because of a "financial glitch".

Also, this is SJP's second go-around at this. Aniston is still on her first run at stardom. SJP fizzled out awhile ago and made a comeback.

Is Virgina Madsen getting a movie star push because she's in Firewall after being in Sideways?

I just don't see the point of all of this. Do you hate Aniston? There are dozens of actresses that you could make this post about. Why SJP? Especially since you don't seem to have much faith in her.