Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm ride or die for Superman III
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=134958&mesg_id=135520
135520, I'm ride or die for Superman III
Posted by buckshot defunct, Fri Dec-30-05 01:32 AM
And I'm mad as hell that Superman Returns is gonna wipe everything post Superman 2 outta continuity. I gotta deal with that shit enough as it is in the comic books. You're gonna say my movies don't count now, too? Fuuuuuuck. Youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Here's a 5 simple reasons why Superman III owns your soul:

1. The opening title sequence. Just a really wild chain of events that go down like a painstakingly coreographed game of Mousetrap.

2. The music won an Oscar. A lot of people forget that.

3. The Good Superman vs. Bad Superman junkyard brawl = The zenith of Western Cinema.

4. The computer scam would later be used in the Mike Judge magnum opus 'Office Space'

5. Richard Pryor (Okay his involvement is a little embarassing to tell you the truth. But still...)

Superman 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blankman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman IV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toilet Seat Herpes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Trial of the Incredible Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daredevil