Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRobby's face and haircut were punchable level 100 first two seasons
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740034&mesg_id=740588
740588, Robby's face and haircut were punchable level 100 first two seasons
Posted by Beamer6178, Thu Feb-04-21 06:59 PM
Haircut has brought it down to 40. I still think the character has been developed too one-note. He's not conflicted enough between his parents, his mom isn't exactly giving him a boatload of reasons to exalt her over Johnny. His motivations are also basic as fuck and he has rarely accepted any responsibility for his actions and the consequences.

The home break in fight was some shit, but it's plausible as to why they didn't call the cops all of a sudden. With the residue from the school brawl, Amanda smacking Kreese and having the cops flip it on her, and how they were treated at the community meeting, the LaRussos weren't exactly of the most impeccable credibility at that point. And, being that they never gave a shit about Robby's past despite dubious associations (country club, car dealership attempted break in), they weren't likely to call cops on a bunch of kids. Especially when they knew who was behind it.

Miguel has washed Robby twice, so I envision the All Valley coming down to Sam and Torry.

They shouldn't have taken Aisha off, and they need to call out white privilege as it is happening (Sam and her friends fucking up Johnny's car, Robbie never getting in trouble for anything until the school brawl), but overall it works.

I'm not particularly interested in a Kreese spinoff, but CK is required watching for me and my kids.