Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectUh... This Tournament of Power is fugazi as fuck. No Pikkon?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=696899&mesg_id=723270
723270, Uh... This Tournament of Power is fugazi as fuck. No Pikkon?
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Jul-10-17 11:26 PM
7 has a dude who want toe to toe with Goku during the Buu Saga, helped Goku handle King Cold, Frieza, Cell, and the Gibu Force...and they're going to war for the literal fate of their existence with master fucking Roshi instead of Pikkon?

The entire Universe is on the line, not just Earth, and Pikkon absolutely should have been included in this as well as at least one new character from U7 hailing from the North or South quadrant.

Don't get me wrong, I love the entire Super arc as I've read it so far (I'm watching the weekly English dubs on Adult Swim instead of the Japanese version.) but this is a flaw that screamed out big time when I saw the lineup.

I get the inclusion of 17 and 18 and I see the logic employed to keep this centered on Earthbound fighters, but Goku's history with Pikkon should have been enough given the fact that dude was basically Goku West Coast. If they could pull Frieda from Other world, Pikkon should have been Goku's first choice over Frieza