Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Good episode
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=680642&mesg_id=683735
683735, RE: Good episode
Posted by nipsey, Mon Aug-11-14 09:48 AM
>Nice to see Mike n Rachael patch things up.

Rachel stays stuck on stupid. Donna told her to give him space and what does she do his first day back? Ambushes him in the library. She couldn't stay away for one day? WTF?

I agree with, I think it was Sankofa above, Rachel used to be a smart, semi-strong character, but they have made her this overly emotional ditz. That's not a good look for this show.

>Foreman is a great adversary. I can't imagine they'll dump
>him after the summer finale.
>
>Feel bad for Louis but his need for validation is what hurt
>him and will continue to make him a liability. I'm guessing
>that the firm will rally together to fix this mess but will
>Louis recover from all this? I think we'll see Sheila again
>soon.

I don't think Louis was looking for validation when he did the deal with Fortsman. He usually does, but this time, he really felt bad that he screwed up and wanted to do right by the firm. The problem is, he just dealt with a dude who had no problem breaking the law to get what he wanted. He wasn't read to swim with a shark like that.

>
>Harvey and Donna relationship continues to be a strong point
>for this show. Sheeeeit Donna owns every scene she is.

Donna and Jessica are the only straight shooters on this show. They usually, take their own emotions, out of their decisions. Jessica lets her personal feelings get the best of her sometimes, but she still does a pretty good job of keeping business first. Donna always has that no nonsense, sage advice.