Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSee, I think Pam's due for a change
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=653097&mesg_id=653678
653678, See, I think Pam's due for a change
Posted by Taye DiggumSmacks, Mon Jun-17-13 07:45 PM

>>
>
>I totally disagree. I don't wanna she this shit. I LIKE Pam's
>IDGAF attitude, not to mention this this seems COMPLETELY
>forced. Although I do think Tara needs a lil' humanizing. :/
>We'll see how this shit works out...
>

I like steely Pam too, but everyone else has had something dramatically affect them. I think eventually she has to be taken out of her comfort zone. she may be the second angriest person on the show after Tara...

>Nah, I like that they walked him back a lil' give a lot more
>story room this way.
>>
>>

I just don't want them to let it go to waste. They've introduced all-powerful characters in the past (the Maenad, Marnie/Antonia, Godric, Mab the Fairy Queen, The Fairy Elder) but with the exception of Russell, they're never really as powerful as advertised...Or rather, they haven't been used in a way that fully demonstrates their power, or the story weakens as the season progresses...Maybe it's a "be mindful of your audience" situation, and they don't want to take a chance on turning fans off to a fully evil Bill.

I did find it hilarious though how calm he was for the rest of the show, despite having everyone else running for their lives after they left the compound.

>I was ok with it. You gotta think he's probably tied into the
>blood line. I would imaging he was coming to Bon Temps and
>once he got close just locked in on Jason. Also, you gotta
>think about HOW strong dude is. He's going to be the only
>credible threat to Billith. Shit's gonna be AWESOME!
>
>

I was shocked there wasn't more of a build up to it. But I definitely see a showdown in the works between Bill and Warlow. Two super-powered vampires?? That's gonna be crazy.