Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectgreat season, while not a blockbuster finale, enough moments I liked
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=652834&mesg_id=653050
653050, great season, while not a blockbuster finale, enough moments I liked
Posted by themaddfapper, Mon Jun-10-13 03:57 PM

when cersei said Joffrey was joking about serving Robb's head to Sansa, my first thoughts were "Bitch, he's not joking"

and the earnest insanity on Joffrey's face when he said "Yes I did." and the whole council's eye rolling..now with Varys putting his whispers behind tyrion, is there a chance Joffrey get's Nero'd?

Tywin's "If I have to get up from this chair" stare at Joffrey. then sent the lil nigga to sleep.

Any combination of Tywin/Cersei/Tyrion coming ohsoclose to discussing how dysfunctional they are. Fantastic work by all three the whole season in any of their combinations and discussions on the matter.

Sansa juuuuuust thinking she could make something of this laugh kicking it w/ tyrion, and then a glance and tears.

I love how, everything we've seen for 3 years mattered, and then didn't. Melissandre say what you want about her, she's about her business. "This king shit stupid. We all gonna die if we don't get it together."

Davos the anti-Ned. his super principles seem to keep him alive, though he should be dead behind the shit he's done this yr.

Arya's 1000 yd stare. Fuck.

That last Dany bit was hokey. I wasn't upset, but that was definitely on some "not like this" shit.