Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectHouse of Lies - Season 2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=637559&mesg_id=637559
637559, House of Lies - Season 2
Posted by ZooTown74, Mon Jan-14-13 05:04 PM
I was waiting for somebody to make this poast but oh well, we back

Opening episode was pretty good last night, though I'm hoping they don't ride this "what did Marty and Jeanie do when they were drunk??????" flashback shit for too long... ultimately, no one cares. I also wonder if they're going to do something with Jeanie's meaningless promotion... I didn't mind the scene with Marty and Roscoe eating lunch while being serenaded by the bee girl... seems like they might be focusing on the father-son relationship more...

It also appears that they've done away (or at least for this episode) with the freeze-the-action-and-have-Don-give-exposition-to-the-audience shit that people found annoying. We're apparently also doing away with the client-of-the-week, though it looked like we were setting up a new client to explore in episode 2...

It also looks like this season we're going to have Marty's ex try being a lesbian, which is only interesting if it's Kristen Bell's character doing it...

I just hope we get at least one more appearance from Megalyn Echikunwoke...

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Everybody knows that the best way to Attack The Media Status Quo™ is... by posting on a message board!