Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectno...i'm not talking about women in film in general
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=623171&mesg_id=624215
624215, no...i'm not talking about women in film in general
Posted by gumz, Tue Aug-28-12 10:35 PM
i'm talking about what this movie would be. it would suck. hell the expendables pretty much sucks. it's all about explosions and our childhood heroes showing they still got it. it's not a meaningful movie. it's just brawn, guns and explosions. we like it cause we liked them back in the day. the female equivalent of that would be lame cause none of these women were ever captivating as action heroes. none of them ever had that much of a draw or appeal in the genre. none of them really did it all that well...so it would fail. it might draw in some viewers if it's sexed up but that's about it.

don't turn this into some feminist shit...the female expendables would have scandily clad women showing off their bodies and using sex appeal to bring in an audience. just like the male one is about some muscle bound dude fucking shit up all over the place. if it didn't it wouldn't be this. it'd be something else entirely.

and where does this "if we do we're hoes" come from? you never heard that come out of my mouth. chill with all that.