Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectJust by skimming this post, this is a pretty horrible agenda
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=500062&mesg_id=500607
500607, Just by skimming this post, this is a pretty horrible agenda
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Mon Feb-01-10 03:46 PM
Now I didn't delve into this whole post but by just skimming the reply titles it seems that people are talking about which action figures they have and which movie poster they look at for inspiration as they apply TAG body spray before they go out to the club with their 3 homeboys. So maybe some of these points have been expressed.

1.) I didn't know Russell Crowe and Johnny Depp were Actor Beefing.

2.) I've never seen Master and Commander. And don't plan on it. It seems pretty boring.

3.) Do people really not give Crowe his props on PTP? Have I missed the anti-Crowe movement?

4.) When did Nick Cage become the new Chuck Norris? Is this before or afer he made "National Treasure" or that other flick "The Anticipator" or whatever the fuck where he sees shit happening before it happens. He makes some good flicks, but more recently he's made some shitty ones. Accept it. And no one has ever said Nick Cage was tough. Why here? Why now?

5.) If you haven't noticed PTP isn't the Spike TV crowd. You're not gonna find many countdowns for the next John Cena movie on here.

6.) There's not that many badass overly macho actors today. Jason Bourne is as badass as they come. Damon ain't Randy Savage though. The Rock could've been badass, but he makes Disney movies.

7.) Vin Diesel is badass, and big nerd too. Suprised PTP doesn't ride for him.

8.) Kind of an addendum to point 7. Fast and the Furious is a pretty awesome franchise with the exception to Tokyo Drift (I look at that like I look at Spiderman 3, it doesn't count).

Now these aren't really points or rebuttals. Just random nothingness, but that's pretty much what this post is. So I decided to add on.