Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Yeah, another good reason
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=457114&mesg_id=457121
457121, RE: Yeah, another good reason
Posted by weston24, Sun Jun-14-09 06:18 PM
Mainly I think I have a problem with all their dramas being overdone and a major focal point just for the sake of this big romantic story that we're supposed to care about. Tim and Dawn felt genuine and we never saw them together really, just Tim being made to look stupid and us feeling sorry for him unitl the last five minutes.

Really it's probably just because I'm British and dislike the typical American sitcom romance I've seen replace a very well written and genuine feeling story that I saw first.

As for Extras, I liked quite a few episodes, but some of the disability stories got too painful and many of the cameos were too ridiculous and over the top for me to enjoy. Sometimes it worked for me (Ross Kemp, Les Dennis), sometimes it didn't (Daniel Radcliffe from memory).

The story wasn't as good either, I just really disliked Andy by the end as he constantly shat on his only friend (who I didn't like either for her idiotic, Kramer-like ruining everything ways).