Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectMy top 10.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=351553&mesg_id=351635
351635, My top 10.
Posted by K. Dot, Wed Feb-20-08 12:47 AM
Wolverine - When I first heard of the X-men, he was instantly my favorite. I love his "I go where I wanna go" attitude. I HATED what they did with his finally uncovered past though. That was beyond wack.

Gambit - Shadowy past, red eyes, and cards with kinetic energy? Gambit is and always will be one of my favorite X-men.

Bishop - Time traveler with big guns. Bishop is just cool.

Cable - Another time traveler I like. His ongoing struggle with Apocalypse was great to me.

Rogue - I've always thought Rogue and her super strength and flight capabilities were cool. She deserves to be on this list.

Iceman - Bobby Drake's goof-off attitude and the different ways he can use his powers always kept me interested in his character.

Colossus - Whoever created this character, I applaud them. His character design is awesome to me. I also just love metal heroes.

Psylocke - One of the sexiest X-men characters. A british/asian ninja with a red scar on the eye? It can't get any better than that.

Nightcrawler - I don't really have much to say about Nightcrawler besides the fact that he is a very likeable character.

Storm - I just love how powerful of a mutant she is with the elements. She also has that leadership edge which is cool to me.