Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectexaggeration will get you everything...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=348506&mesg_id=348801
348801, exaggeration will get you everything...
Posted by Orfeo_Negro, Thu Feb-07-08 06:40 AM
>i think u've showed up in like every thread i've ever started
>in PTP.

really?

apart from the Comic of the Week post, i can't even remember the last time i posted in PTP. and i don't even post that much in COTW, either. go ahead... do a search!

so there's really no need to lie in order to make yourself feel better for getting pwned. and not even by me... by yourself.

>u must be carrying a grudge of some form. it's kind of
>funny. how old are you? 35? 40? that's not a good look.

don't try to make this about ME and MY age, m'lad... YOU were the one who made your age an issue, and continues to do so even while trying to backpedal from that laughably weak point.

i already admitted above that i do enjoy pushing your buttons (until you start to cry... and then i feel remorseful) but the bottom line is that your argument in this post sucked. that's why you are getting clowned... not because anybody has beef with you.

your post sucked. it's okay... we all make bad posts once in a while and we get clowned for them. what you do at a time like that is man up, take the ribbing and move on,.

what YOU do is burst into tears and run away from OKP for 9 months.

there
>were some responses in here that disagreed with my argument
>(which i was expecting) without the snark and elitism (we're
>talking about movies for goodness sakes lol). it's not good to
>be mad at the world all the time.

you're very bad at this... you are making it worse for yourself.

i attacked your argument, and you continue to (make flimsy attempts to) attack ME personally. i don't want to unleash on you because i know you can't handle it. despite all the snark and everything, i can honestly say that it is never my intention to hurt someone else's feelings... but if you want to go there, i'll make sure you stay away from the boards for 2 years this time.

i wonder if i should start by publishing the tearful inbox you sent me last time you ran away, just as you chose to air out my inbox...