Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI Want It, But Only For Sides "G"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3033164&mesg_id=3033181
3033181, I Want It, But Only For Sides "G"
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Sun Jun-27-21 07:08 AM
I've owned the clean promo of "Do You Want More?" ever since it came out, but they left off quite a few songs on it, plus it's the edited version, so when a few years ago when they released the entire album as it was on cd on vinyl I should've copped it but I didn't cause I didn't have the funds; but now they got this expanded version, I basically only want it for four songs cause I already have all the 12" singles & the EP on vinyl.

I can still buy the regular double LP version which isn't expensive but getting this deluxe edition for 4 extra songs & a well worth reading liner notes would be my only reason to cop it and I'm not sure if I even really want to shell out that kind of cash, it would mainly just sit in my collection collecting dust after listening to it once cause I wouldn't want to damage it.

Side note, I'm surprised they didn't put the live version of "Proceed II" the one with Joe Sample & Phil Woods on this?

I might just wait until they do the 3rd album, that's got to have some interesting unreleased material, cause by then record labels wasn't putting out promo only remixes & b-sides as much as the early 90's.