Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectLOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3031134&mesg_id=3031505
3031505, LOL
Posted by Brew, Wed Mar-31-21 09:34 PM
>i used to know her (!)
>down down down
>youz a gangster
>bombudd
>
>album had been out for a few years too. my nigga had the 96
>camaro. grey skytel flip burnouts. couldnt tell us shit ha.

Hahaha rightfully so ! These beats must've sounded great coming out of those windows.

Also I always thought I was the only one who loved "I Useta Know Her" !!!!! I don't think I've ever seen or heard anyone but you champion that song like I always have. I remember when I first bought the album right when it came out - I was in 8th grade - I'd blast Useta Know Her in my bedroom, which was right above the living room where my parents relaxed most every nite, on a near-nightly basis for weeks. My mom used to always scream at me about the bass from that song and to turn it down lol. She'd imitate the bassline and be like "IF I HAVE TO FEEL THE BASS FROM THAT SONG OVER MY HEAD ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA GO INSANE" lolol.

Whole song is great but AMG's 1st verse always cracked me up. "and seen my n**** Quik's name on the booty" lol

Gotta mention "No Doubt," too. That song goes hard. I came to appreciate it more several years after the album was released but I love it.