Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectso i have 5
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3029901&mesg_id=3030212
3030212, so i have 5
Posted by mista k5, Thu Feb-11-21 07:01 PM
and i know one of them is a wtf but eh, i just never really liked the original militia and why should lie about it. i dont like the hook on it and the beat is kind of generic to me. the verses are great but not enough to overcome the hook.

so my list:
Royalty
Itz A Set Up
The Militia
She Knowz What She Wantz
The Mall

im not really a fan of the type of hook on royalty, at least not with the combination of the beat/verses. the feature on itz a set up brings it down enough to be on the list. the hook for she knowz what she wantz really borders on being bad, if they just let the beat play for the hook it probably wouldnt make the list. its the hook again for the mall.

that said i wouldnt skip any of these but i definitely wouldnt choose them for my best of moment of truth skinny version.

the below wouldnt make my favorites of the album but theyre honestly great and i would have a hard time cutting for a skinny version. at the same time i can see why some people would cut them, some more than others. betrayal almost made the cut list.

Robbin Hood Theory
B.I. Vs. Friendship
New York Strait Talk
My Advice 2 You
Make 'Em Pay
Betrayal
Next Time
In Memory Of...

again, these i do love and wouldnt want to cut. theyre just not on my do not cut at any cost list. lol